Sunday, August 20, 2006

iBlog


Wow, what a weekend! I love catching up with people whom I haven't seen in a while, and it's nice to hear that they have been reading my blog. That's the best feeling ever. I like knowing that my friends and colleagues enjoy reading my posts about what I'm doing and where I'm going with my career. It is a gesture that really makes my job meaningful. It keeps me motivated to keep working harder. Thanks to everyone who visits my blog. Leave me a message and start your own blog so I can be a part of your life as well.

1 comment:

Brett Austin said...

Hey man... I know what you mean! It's sweet when someone leaves you a post. And it's also a great way to get in contact with new people as well!

I like the picture on this post... you don't even really think of it like you would from behind a camera. It's more like the viewer is sitting there watching you on the computer. Good idea!