Sunday, August 20, 2006

Class Reunion

I can't believe it has been 5 years since I have been out of Conestoga Valley High School. Wow I'm old! j/k. I wasn't sure what to expect from my class reunion. I knew I would run into people whom I didn't hang out much during my high school years at CV. My best friends: Benny, David, Duong, Mikey, Chad, and Dustin bailed on me so I dragged my girlfriend Heidi. It was nice to see so many familar faces. The coolest thing about this reunion was getting to see some of my classmates with their spouses and children. It was great seeing how mature and professional we have become. I think life has its ways of bringing you closer to people you think you don't have anything in common with. I am happy where life has taken me, and I am glad that everyone that I saw tonight has been succesful in everything they've done. I hope we can all keep in touch with each other as we get older because without friends life isn't worth living. I don't even know who won the game because I was too busy catching up with everyone. Check out the cool people I went to school with. If you think they look goofy now, you should see what they look like in our yearbook :)





















No comments: