Thursday, August 03, 2006

Calendar Mom

As a photographer, I get a lot of different requests for photo shoots. This week one of my favorite clients and good friend, Sheree, asked me to take some photos. Sheree wanted me to put together a calendar that include pictures of her daughter's friends from High School. Heidi and I really enjoy being around Sheree, she is the kind of mom everyone wants to have. She is not only an amazing parent, but she is a good friend to her kids. Heidi is certain that Britney will enjoy writing notes on this calendar while attending college. Best of luck Britney!










2 comments:

|| davidjay || said...

Awesome shots man! Wow! You've been rockin and I like seeing your wedding stuff that you send out in the emails.

Many blessings to you bro!
DJ

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gift Ole'!!! You're right, I do enjoy writing my schedule on the calender! I miss u and Heidi and hope to see you guys when I come home soon!!

Britney Judge