Monday, July 09, 2007

Tanya and Kevin

I really have to say that I had a blast photographing this wedding. Tanya and Kevin really made my day when they picked me to be their photographer. I had the perfect location and the perfect day to take photos. Check out the images for yourself.


And a quick Thank you to Tanya and Kevin. A hello to my brides to be Maria and Maria, can't wait to photograph your weddings. And big ups to dj Paul and Videographer Tim. Paul kept the party moving and Tim worked the camera really well. He had a great spot light that helped me out during the dancing.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job photographing Tanya and Kevin's wedding. They were both beautiful!! The weather was lovely. The bride and groom were so happy too. Congratulations to everyone.

Courtney Stasko said...

I used to work with Tanya and even though I was not at her wedding, I think the pictures are FABULOUS!!! She looked gorgeous. I will definitely keep you in mind for future family events.