Thursday, July 12, 2007

My Teeth

So today I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Right now I feel like T-pain but without the T and all pain. My oral surgeon was the best, I recorded my trip there and when I was knocked out he took some photos of me. But on my way home I got some great footage of me acting a fool. I am so lucky, I have the greatest girlfriend. Heidi has been putting up with all my crap since we've been home. I'm still working on the video but all I can say is that this has been a great experience. I always try my best to take bad situations and make it fun. I hope you enjoy the video, cause I enjoyed putting it together :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it looked like u needed a head rest and a wheelchair for a minute there....haha only you would record yourself getting your wisdom teeth taken out