Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday the 13

So I guess Friday the 13 wanted to make sure it didn't miss me, cause I had a crazy Saturday the 14. Someone broke into my car when I had it parked at Pep boys. I guess the culprit didn't like my boy band cds because I still had everything in my car. But the real issue was when I tried to drive my car home, it's still not running right. The folks who where working today did not help me out at all. I guess they would rather lose a customer than refund me my money. Once I got home I noticed I forgot my apartment keys inside the apartment. What a day. I'm still alive so its all good.

The rest of the day went really well, photographed Mani and Dave at their BBQ and now I'm home. Right now I am ready for bed but I need to get up by 6am to catch my flight to St. Paul. I will post some flying photos when I can.

No comments: