Thursday, February 14, 2008

Top 10 Reasons

My Top 10 Reasons Why Heidi is #1.

10. She always tells me the truth, I love how she mocks me.

9. Great hygiene. I love clean people :) Her skin is softer than a baby's bum.

8. Loves my family and friends. Even the annoying ones.

7. She's super smart. I love her brain.

6. Looks great in any outfit ;)

5. Her laugh makes me smile. Especially when we are watching my favorite show, Everybody Loves Raymond.

4. Her eyes pierce my heart. Always stops me dead in my tracks.

3. She's a great cook. Always has dinner ready for me when I get home from work.

2. She gives the best massages. She's got magic fingers.

1. She loves me mucho. I could not ask for a better fiance.



I love you so much Heidi. I am so glad you are a part of my life. I don't think I would have made it this far without you. You mean the world to me.

No comments: