Friday, February 01, 2008

Photo Fun

So this week I started training 5 new photographers. I think one of my greatest joy is to see what makes others love photography. One of the new photographers said she collects old Polaroid cameras, and a few others said they love developing film and manipulate it. Of course all of that caught my attention, seeing photography in a new light makes me a kid again. When I got home I Googled Polaroid cameras, did Ebay searches, and checked on Craigslist for anything darkroom. I was inspired by all the neat things I found and all the people who share their talent to the world.

With that said, I want to see if this would work. I want to try to collect photos from others and post it on my blog. It can be old photos, recent photos, random shots, abstract anything, I will post what you send me and credit to you. If your interested, email it to me at: photolephotography@gmail.com or snail mail to: 8769E town and country blvd. ellicott city, md 21043. Have fun and good luck :)

No comments: