Saturday, December 22, 2007

What a day!

I think there is a meaning for everything that we do. Today, I had a fun time shopping at the Leesburg Outlet. I got these cool boots from the Puma store, they look like the boots Andre wore in the show America's Most Smartest Model, Soviet!. After shopping, we got some food at the Wharf Rat, where I met Santa at the bar. Out of coincidence, the bar was located on Lancaster Street and that made me want to go home and hit up some local bars. On our way to PA, I ended up with a flat tire and had to stop and call AAA. Heidi was like, "I am glad I sent in that check to renew your AAA membership." The man who came to pick us up was a really nice guy with a cute doggie riding shot gun. After tonight, I really think God has our schedule put together and all we have to do is follow the clues.







No comments: