Sunday, December 09, 2007

Polaroid

I love to entertain. This weekend my cousin Judy, her boyfriend Brian and their cute doggy, Brick, stopped by before flying back to Florida. Even though they didn't get to stay long, I had a blast with them. This morning I got up really early to go to the store to pick up eggs so Heidi and I could make breakfast for Judy and Brian. Well, I must confess that I didn't make breakfast, my lovely fiance Heidi made breakfast :) I guess that's what great hosts do.

I took photos of The Three Musketeers with an old Polaroid. I believe capturing the most intimate memories does not always require the latest equipment. I think its about thinking outside the box. I love photography. It comes natural to me. I love making people feel comfortable because when people let their guard down and stop worrying about being photographed, I can capture real love, real smiles, real memories. My photographs capture individuality even if I use an old Polaroid. Check it out!


No comments: