Monday, May 29, 2006

weddings, weddings, and more weddings

This weekend I had two great weddings. The first wedding was on Friday night in Westminster, Maryland. Autumn and Zach are a young beautiful couple from Florida. They got married in a beautiful Catholic church. The wedding party was loads of fun, and the location they chose for their outdoor photos was great. There was a college campus nearby that had this cool arch, and it was great for photos. The reception party was off the hook, these people knew how to party. I didn't leave till 11 because I wanted to make sure I captured every fun moment they had to make it memorable for the couple. Click here to check out more photos of Autumn and Zach.

My saturday wedding was a little closer to home. Kelly and Adam had their wedding in a small but cozy church in Harrisburg, PA. They had the cutest little girl who was also their flower girl. The wedding party and their family were super nice, and they all made me feel like a member of the family. The food at the reception was so good, and they had lots of snacks and cookies. I love cookies. I would have to say that Kelly and Adam love to have fun, and you can tell by all the photos I took. Check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to view pics from Kelly and Adam's wedding...not sure where to find them..any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to view Adam and Kelly's pics and I'm having trouble finding them too!

Anonymous said...

I saw him editing Kelly and Adam's wedding, and I think he is posting their pictures next. They looked awesome.

He had a wedding Friday, Saturday, a party on Sunday, and another wedding yesterday (May 31). He probably has been working non- stop to have everyone's pictures done.

More than likely, Kelly and Adam's pictures will be posted on the website's calendar under the May 27 date.

Heidi

Heidi

PhotOle said...

sorry for the wait. the slide shows are up. check it out.