Saturday, May 20, 2006

Ashley and Corky

Today was another perfect day for a wedding. The wedding I photographed was in Harrisburg, PA at the First Alliance Church. Ashley and Corky (Richard) are a couple who are around my age. I hope that I managed to capture the love they have for each other. They were a really nice couple. The bride's parents house was amazing. It looked really small from far away, but once I was there, it was really clean, elegant, and cozy. They had an awesome deck and the landscaping of the yard was really cool.

The food was excellent, and I really wanted seconds on the cake. I ran into a small problem during dinner. I did not have access to a power outlet at my assigned table during dinner to be able to put on a slide show together for the couple and their guests. It usually takes me around half an hour to forty minutes to put the slide show together, but without the power outlet, I had to run back and forth from my table to where the dee jay was at and it ended up taking me an hour and twenty minutes to put the show together. By the time I was done, I only had about an hour to show the wedding guests my slide show. Anyway, check it out.

No comments: