Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pat and Jenna Engagement Downtown Lancaster












Last Friday Pat and Jenna got in a quickie engagement session in Downtown Lancaster. We started with a bite to eat at Green Man then hit the town before the rain. I must say I had a lot of fun with these two. I love how Pat says he hates getting his photo taken but he's posing like a champ. And Jenna, she's just gorgeous so I didn't have to direct her at all. I'm gonna have fun photographing their wedding in two weeks. Can't wait :P

check out all the photos at PhotOle Photography.
user name: Quinn
password: 12635

1 comment:

Team Swoll said...

Olé, you are a master @ helping the men folk find their inner photo selves!! chris is a completely different picture person after our engagement session with you!! ;)