Saturday, May 09, 2009

Work load

So sorry for not posting anything up in awhile, I have been busy. But I'm sure you're thinking that's no excuse, and you're right. Life has really picked up for me and now I'm no longer relaxing, ok I am. My job is so easy. I could not ask for a better gig. I just want to take this moment to say thank you to all the couples who have help make me who I am today. To all the new couples, I look forward to our friendship. And to the people who just read my blog, thank you for the support. It really brightens up my day when I noticed a visitor on my page. Again, thank you. You guys rock.

1 comment:

MarkMWingert@gmail.com said...

http://vshow.on24.com/event/14/17/88/rt/index.html?eventid=141788&sessionid=1&key=FEC0D98EF9DD57D1EFCD16826A740772&partnerref=undefined

hey ole, it mark. thought that you might like this.