Friday, October 10, 2008

Photos from NY

This weekend I was in NY visiting my friends. I decided not to take my digital camera, instead I took my 35mm Pentax Honeywell. I don't know what it is about film but everything feels so alive. I feel invisible when I have the camera in my hands. I had so much fun snapping away. Here are some photos taken with the camera. Sorry about the quality of the photos, I don't have the scanner hooked up. I took a picture of a picture with the digital :) Enjoy.

Round ball on a silver gate.

Snooter with Mike.

Waiting for the 6.

Just waiting.

I'm late.

Taxi.

99c.

Purple hanky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I love the warm tones in all of them. Thanks for not cropping out the borders, they really add to the photos!

PhotOle said...

Thanks Lara for the comment. The colors came out better than I thought since I got the photos developed at a CVS.