Monday, April 28, 2008

Celebration of the Arts

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing the 11th Annual Celebration of the Arts in Howard County. The Gala featured a Silent Auction and the Rising Star Competition. All the people who competed in the Rising Star Competition were amazing. I wish you could have been there because my photographs does not do the performers justice. The sounds and the movement created were unbelievable. Check out the slideshow to see all the fun.



If you would like to view all the images, please contact: Ole@photOlephotography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love picture 58 and 87! 58 is just a beautiful action shot, and just makes me wish I could see the rest of the dance. 87 is like the epitome of ballet! Just beautiful and graceful. Great job Ole!

Unknown said...

Ole-your photos are beautiful! Did you by any chance take any of my performance? I'd love to have/buy/? one for my web page. Please let me know!
Again-great work!
Lynn Sharp Spears