Thursday, November 01, 2007

Maria & Rusty

I can still remember the day I meet Maria. It was at Tanya’s wedding, she came up to me and told me that I was going to photograph her wedding. I haven’t even met her before and she already wanted me to photograph her wedding. Wow, I knew I was going to be in for a treat. And was I right, Maria and Rusty's wedding was what I expected, perfect. Maria was ready on time, Rusty was the happiest groom I've ever seen. The whole day went off without any problems. Her family and friends are the best company to have around. They are supering nice and made me feel like family. I had an awesome time at the wedding. Check it out.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Wow, Maria you looked amazing!!! I can still remember the night, at your dad's, when you were going to meet Rusty's family for the first time....It seems like yesterday, and now look at you!! Mrs. McCreedy!!! I am so happy for you and Rusty! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

Diane