Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Julia & Wayne

I enjoy photographing couples who have been together for a long time. It makes me feel like love can last a lifetime. I think this is why I do what I do. I love to capture those intimate moments when the bride and groom embrace each other and their love for one another is immediately visible in a photograph. Julia and Wayne were awesome. Julia got ready at her mother-in-law's house. I loved all the little details that Kay had in her home. I could tell that the day was going to be great once I stepped into her home. The rest of the day was amazing, everyone was ready on time and super photogenic. I could have not asked for a better bride and groom. Check out the photos :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ole,
I'm Rebecca one of the bridesmaids, and let me just tell you what a wonderful experience we had with you. You were so professional yet charasmatic and charming. The pictures turned out so beautiful, I've never seen anything like it. Thank you so much for making Wayne and Julia's day so special.