Monday, September 10, 2007

Kim & Kevin

What can I say about Kim and Kevin that can't be expressed with photos of their amazing day. It was an honor working with two wonderful, fun loving people. They made my Saturday a walk in the park. They had everything planned out and let me take the lead. They were the dream bride and groom. I hope all my future brides are as outgoing as Kim and all the grooms are as chill as Kevin. Check out the slideshow!



I also had the pleasure of working with two great videographers, Justin & Tavon Blackwell. They were two of the nicest guys in the industry. I could tell they got some great shots because of the cool angles they were filming from.

And big ups to the lovely makeup artist, Sherris. She really made sure Kim look her best the entire day.


No comments: