Saturday, June 30, 2007

Movie Friday

Tonight Heidi and I went to go check out Pixar's new flick, Ratatouille. It is a great movie for all ages. The theater was packed with parents and their kids. I offered these two kids some of my sour gummy candy because I could tell they were eyeing it up. After the movie we went to the cheesecake factory to have our own Ratatouille meal (of course with out the rat:)

At the resturant, we didn't get the best seat in the house but we did get great service. Our waiter Justin was the nicest guy every. He made sure our food came out the quickest, of quickest. A+ for Justin. To recap the night, great movie and great food = Great date. I love my Heidi.




O yeah, I almost forgot to tell you about my sweet tres leche cake :) I've been seeing it a lot on the food network and I knew I wanted one. So when I heard they had them at the cheesecake factory, I got one. Way better than the iPhones and I didn't have to stand in line for 30 something hours :) It looks banging. Can't wait to eat it tomorrow after the wedding.

No comments: