Sunday, May 20, 2007

Travel Time

So after the wedding Heidi and I drove back to PA for Kevin little's b-day party. He's so big now, the big 2, time flies so fast. After fun and food with the family, we drove back home to get ready for my trip to Minnesota. I'm really bad at getting stuff ready on time. Didn't get to bed till 2 but that’s ok.

Getting up is the hardest part of your day, but once your up I guess its worth it. My new apartment is super close to the airport so we didn't have to leave that early.




My flight wasn't quick but I didn't have any layovers and that’s a plus. I love to fly because it's the best place to meet cool people, and talking kills a lot of down time. O yea I got a cab for the first time and it was pretty cool. Well cab van not yellow cab. It was a little expensive but when you don't have to wait for the shuttle it's well worth it.





The hotel that I'm staying at is pretty cool. I enjoy hotels because they always have kick butt breakfast. I hope I make it tomorrow.

No comments: