Monday, October 23, 2006

Free to have Fun

I get really excited when I get to work with brides and grooms who love my photography style. This past weekend I photographed an awesome wedding in Westminster, Maryland. The B+G felt so comfortable with me that they just had fun being themselves. The shots that I captured not only shows the love they have for each other, but demonstrates their fun personalities. Check out a few of my favorite shots.







Of course I can't forget to thank my new friends who made the day go really smooth for the bride and groom. Big props go to Abby Myers and Tammy Lundberg from NY NY Hair Salon and Day Spa. They did a great job with the bride's hair and make up. Big thanks to George from A Touch of Elegance. George patiently waited for me to take photos of the B+G without rushing me. Besides driving the crazy cool limo, he played a big role assisting me with the B+G. And last but not least, my friend Ed Smith from Party Zone Productions. Ed always keeps the party lively and makes my nights go really smooth. He plans the evening out so well that I don't ever have to worry about what will happend next. Thank you guys for making my day go really well.



No comments: